Plastic supplier of sheet, rod, tube, film, and related products in Akron, Ohio
Your source for plastic materials such as Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, Foam PVC, UHMW, HDPE and our very own Piedmont Sign Grade Product Line.
Piedmont Plastics has products in-stock, ready to ship serving Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Need your material cut-to-size? Give us your specifications and we’ll do the rest.
- Think you need a fabricated part? Send us your part requirements and let us source the part for you.
- Don’t know what you need? Ask a plastics expert.
Our Piedmont Plastics Akron, Ohio office and warehouse facility is over 16,000 square feet and has eight employees. We are located minutes from I-77, I-277 and I-76. This location has been established since 2003.
Serving markets across Ohio and Pennsylvania
Customers of our Akron location represent a range of markets:
- Machine Shops
- Graphics | Printing
- Displays | Point of Sale
- Exhibit, Trade Show and Convention Services
- Food Processing and Handling
- Framing and Mounting
- Security and Protection
- Building and Construction
- Commercial and Structural Glazing
- Heavy Equipment
- Machine Shops
- Medical Equipment
- Plastic and Metal Fabrication
- And More!
Directions to our Akron, Ohio location
Piedmont Plastics in Akron, OH is approximately 15 minutes from downtown Akron. Akron is the fifth-largest city in the U.S. state of Ohio and is the county seat of Summit County. It is located on the western edge of the Glaciated Allegheny Plateau, approximately 39 miles south of Lake Erie.
What we offer to our customers
- We can cut plastic sheet to a custom size
- Local deliveries available
- Finished and Semi-Finished Parts
Recycling for our customers
Our Akron location accepts approved recyclable material. The plastics industry continues to make significant strides in the field of sustainability. Plastics provide lightweight alternatives that have replaced glass, metal and wood in a multitude of industries, not only delivering solutions that are more viable, but also reducing the resulting environmental impact. Piedmont Plastics, we recognize that our customer’s plastics needs extend beyond their own finished and semi-finished parts. Our customized recycling programs are customer tailored programs that allow us to continue our long-term commitments to cost savings, sustainability, and our customers. We are able to recover and recycle many of the products that we distribute, including scrap waste. So let us help you have an impact on the environment.